The DW0247 is designed to supply unlimited run-time to 24V DeWALT® cordless tools. In most cases the user will get the same performance from the converter as they do a DeWALT battery pack. Only in extreme heavy duty applications, such as drilling holes using a 2 9/16" self-feeding bit into several layers of pressure treated lumber with the drill set in the high speed range, will users notice a slight decrease in performance. Once the operator shifts into low gear the tool and the converter will shift back to full performance .
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?