The DW7666 will cut non ferrous metals up to 1/4" solid or 1/8" wall tubing or box sections. When doing this werecommend using paste wax as lubrication. We do offer this in our Oldham line as catalog number CE36; this can be ordered through our Mail Order Parts Department. Please contact our Mail Order department to order the paste wax. You can contact them at 1-888-678-7278, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern time to check on price and availability.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?