This can be fixed by plugging the unit into a 30 amp circuit. You can alsoput a 14 gauge heavy duty 25' extension cord between the 20 amp outlet and the chop saw. This will supply enough amperage to the saw while acting as a buffer (reducing the amp draw encountered at start up and under load) to the circuit breaker.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?