The initial charge for DEWALT battery packs is 1-2 hours. The light on the charger will blink on and off during the charging process and will remain on when the charging process is completed. You should re-charge the battery when you notice a significant decrease in tool performance. Battery packs should not be completely discharged before re-charging. Completely discharging a D E WALT battery pack may cause damage to the cells in the battery. Completeley running down a battery may damage it, resulting in decreased run time or early end of life. Battery packs can be left on the charger when not in use with no adverse effects and DEWALT batteries can be re-charged at any time during their use. For more information regarding the proper use and care of your DEWALT batteries please refer to the Battery and Charger Fact Sheet attached to this answer. To view the file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader .
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?