It fits the 7 1/4" worm drive saw DWS535 and DWS535T. See attached image of the saw with rip fence.http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Article?article=What-saw-does-the-DWS5100-rip-fence-fit
Articles in this section
- What are the replacement catalog numbers for the Wildcat guard assemblies, 50885 (7") and 37109 (9")?
- What are the features of the DW7350 Mobile Planer Stand?
- What kind of screws do I use in the DCF6201 Collated Magazine?
- Where can I get 9" DeWALT® polishing pads?
- What saw does the DWS5100 rip fence fit?
- Is there a conversion chart available for square drive bits?