The majority of the US slide switch market will be serviced by the D28112. For the user that needs the absolute highest power unit available, we recommend the DWE4214. Customers that prefer a 5" wheel on a compact tool should use the DWE402
Articles in this section
- What is the part number for the type 1/41 guard for the DWE43115?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What DEWALT grinders will the DWE4606 Cut Off Guard fit?
- What is the arbor size of the DW756 and DW758 Bench Grinder? What is the wheel thickness that will work on both?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- Are mounting bolts for the DW756 or DW758 Bench Grinder Set Up supposed to be included?
- Why did I get a hex wrench with my new DEWALT Angle Grinder?
- Can I see a video on the new DWE402 or DWE402N small angle grinder?
- Can the die on the DW898 be tightened?
- What is the difference between Brake and Kickback Brake on the 60V MAX DCG414?