The typical DW706 from a coldstart takes about 20 to 30 seconds to reach its maximum no load speed. This is not to say that the unit would be unable to perform quality cuts prior achieving this maximum speed. Another point to consider is the power source voltage and extension cord gauge and length in each particular application and location. Power companies "wall outlet" voltage can vary from 115 to 130 V-AC and more for many reasons.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?