If it just started glazing, cutting a very sharp thin cross section metals like metal studs can sometimes clear the glaze .If the blade is not designed for the application then the glaze will come right back when put back to use. For a persistent glaze issue a free fast cutting wheel like DW8001 is required
Articles in this section
- Which rip guides are compatible with which DEWALT circular saws?
- Which stand can I use for my table saw?
- Which stands are available for my DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What is the cutting capacity for baseboard, standing against the fence, for the DW715?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the function of the hex bolt on the rear of the rotating table (see attached picture) on the DW715 DEWALT 12" Miter Saw?
- What is the recommended cutting depth setting for the D24000?
- What are the gallons per hour (GPH) rating of the pump on the D24000 10" Wet Tile Saw?
- What is the diameter of the wheels that can be used on the D24000 Tile Saw?