A replacement cord is available only through our DEWALT Factory Service Centers. The part number for the kit is 429976-00.
Articles in this section
- Is the DEWALT 18V to 20V MAX Adapter DCA1820 compatible with all 18V tools?
- What is the output amp rating on the DCB090?
- Can the DC9180,18v Nano Battery, be used on all DEWALT 18v power tools?
- What is the charge time on the FELXVOLT DCB606 battery?
- Can the DEWALT DCB1800 Portable Power Station be used on sensitive electronics?
- Where can I recycle my old rechargeable battery?
- Is there a replacement cord for the DEWALT vehicle chargers?
- Can DEWALT chargers be used on 50hz?
- What are the input &output volts and amps for the DW9216 charger?
- What are the recommended temperature ranges for using, storing and charging DEWALT batteries?