You will have the ability to cancel a DEWALT ServiceNet order and/or make changes to the ship-to address right on the site until 9pm EST on the day the order was placed. For orders placed after 9pm EST, you will have until 9pm EST the following day to make these changes. After this cut-off time, please contact your designated DEWALT, PORTER-CABLE, or BOSTITCH Factory Service Center for further assistance. You can find their contact information in the details view of your order as well as in your e-mailed order confirmation.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- What are the weights for the DEWALT die grinders and straight grinders?
- Can the DW831 be changed over to accept the new style guard?
- Can the D25980K be used on 5000 PSI concrete?
- What grease should be used to lubricate the flex unit of the DC530KA 18v Cordless Pencil Vibrator?
- Can the tip or shaft on the DC530 Concrete Pencil Vibrator be modified?
- How do I assemble the base of my DW7350 Planer Stand?