You will have the ability to cancel a DEWALT ServiceNet order and/or make changes to the ship-to address right on the site until 9pm EST on the day the order was placed. For orders placed after 9pm EST, you will have until 9pm EST the following day to make these changes. After this cut-off time, please contact your designated DEWALT, PORTER-CABLE, or BOSTITCH Factory Service Center for further assistance. You can find their contact information in the details view of your order as well as in your e-mailed order confirmation.
Articles in this section
- Can I order replacement parts from DEWALT?
- How to check my parts order status on ToolServiceNet?
- How to check the repair status of my tool
- Where can I find manuals, part lists, and diagrams?
- Can I make changes and/or cancel a DEWALT ServiceNet Order once it has been submitted?
- Who should contact if I need to exchange or return parts from a DEWALT ServiceNet order?
- As an authorized repair partner, do I need to re-enter a customers information every time I place additional orders for them on DEWALT SERVICENET?
- Why have I received only some of the items that I've ordered from my parts order on Servicenet?
- Why doesn't my parts orders show when I check on DEWALT ServiceNet?
- How do I find the correct part number on DEWALT SERVICENET?