You will have the ability to cancel a DEWALT ServiceNet order and/or make changes to the ship-to address right on the site until 9pm EST on the day the order was placed. For orders placed after 9pm EST, you will have until 9pm EST the following day to make these changes. After this cut-off time, please contact your designated DEWALT, PORTER-CABLE, or BOSTITCH Factory Service Center for further assistance. You can find their contact information in the details view of your order as well as in your e-mailed order confirmation.
Articles in this section
- Can I order replacement parts from DEWALT?
- How to get a ServiceNet invoice?
- How to check my parts order status on ToolServiceNet?
- What's the return policy on parts ordered from ServiceNet, the parts department or a factory service center?
- Can I make changes and/or cancel a DEWALT ServiceNet Order once it has been submitted?
- Who should contact if I need to exchange or return parts from a DEWALT ServiceNet order?
- How long will it take for my order from ToolServiceNet to ship?
- As an authorized repair partner, do I need to re-enter a customers information every time I place additional orders for them on DEWALT SERVICENET?
- Why doesn't my parts orders show when I check on DEWALT ServiceNet?
- Can I ship a DEWALT SERVICENET order outside of the United States?