You will have the ability to cancel a DEWALT ServiceNet order and/or make changes to the ship-to address right on the site until 9pm EST on the day the order was placed. For orders placed after 9pm EST, you will have until 9pm EST the following day to make these changes. After this cut-off time, please contact your designated DEWALT, PORTER-CABLE, or BOSTITCH Factory Service Center for further assistance. You can find their contact information in the details view of your order as well as in your e-mailed order confirmation.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT Money Back Guarantee?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- How can I improve the quality of the cuts of my miter saw?
- What blade is recommended for cutting Novabrick?
- What is the thread size of the knob on the D24000 Edge Guide?
- What are the weights for the DEWALT die grinders and straight grinders?