There is a gray line on the end of the camera cable (see attached photo).This line indicates "up" for the camera that is embedded at the end of the cable. You will need to orient the end of the cable using the gray line as a guide. As you rotate the camera end of the cable, the image on the screen will rotate too, until you reach the desired orientation. http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Article?article=What-do-I-do-if-the-picture-is-upside-down-on-the-screen
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- Does the DW618B3 2 1/4 HP Three Base Router Kit include the DW6913 Edge Guide?