Please be sure to wear approved safety eyewear any time working around tools. As the tip of your blade wears or gets dull, you can snap off the end. In the handle, the belt clip is actually a blade snapper. Extend the blade on the knife to the line etched into it. Insert the tip of the blade into the snapper and hold the snapper etched part of the blade down, securely to the work surface. Lift on the back of the knife, until the blade snaps off. Replace snapper in bottom of knife. To replace the blade, remove the snapper from the bottom of the knife, and push the slider all the way out the bottom along with the old blade. You can now insert the new blade along with the slider back in being sure to align the hole in the blade, with the protrusion in the slider. Replace the snapper back in the knife. To access a video of this procedure, please click here .
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?