The DEWALT self feed bits are made of M2 Tool Steel that is heat treated for maximum durability.
Articles in this section
- What size core bits are recommended for use in the DEWALT Spline and SDS Max Hammerdrills?
- What is the difference between demolition steel and premium demolition steel?
- What material are the DEWALT self feed bits made of?
- What material are the DEWALT ship augers made of?
- What is the difference between the DEWALT Pilot Point Cobalt and the Industrial Cobalt Drill Bits?
- What is the length specs on the DW5848B SDS Max Spade bit?
- Are the SDS Plus rotary hammerdrill bits ANSI compliant?
- What is the max RPM rating for DEWALT auger bits and self feed bits?
- What is the diameter of the pilot for the DEWALT annular cutters?
- What drill bits are recommended for drilling into stainless steel?