Most likely, you do not have an incorrect or defective part. New quick connects are frequently a tight fit at first and the plug simply needs to be pushed further into the socket before releasing the connection sleeve.The connection will become easier with continued use. This connection can also be made before the tank has been pressurized. Further- keep in mind if you've never used an air compressor quick connect- there are two styles available when making the connection. The first style- you must push back the spring loaded sleeve on the female connector when making the connection. The second style, does not require pushing back the sleeve.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?