Follow the instructions listed below to attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder. Place the chuck key holder on a flatsurface andlay the cord of the drill on top of theholder and loop the holder around the cord. Push the double-hole end of the holder through the slot in the other end of the holder. Draw the loop tight around the cord. Push the ends of the chuck key handle through the two holes in the end of the holder. For step by step instructions with pictures, download the attached pdf file.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?