Your phone will stop streaming music and will default to your phone call. Once your phone call has ended your phone will automatically reconnect to the DCR002 Adaptor and will resume playing music. Can I set up my phone so when I receive phone call the audio plays through my speakers? Yes, you can set up your phone so when you receive a phone call it plays the audio through the speakers. Choose ? ?Headset? in Accessibility settings of your Apple Phone and Click the ? Call Audio ? Feature on your Android Phone. Please see below directions. For other manufactures or operating systems please refer to your devices owner?s manual for instructions. Can I set up my phone so when I get a phone call it doesn?t play through my speaker? You can set your phone up so when you receive a phone call the unit disconnects from the Bluetooth adaptor so you can take your phone call in privacy. Once the call is ended the unit will automatically reconnect to the adaptor and begin to play music. Choose ?Default? in the Accessibility setting of your Apple Phone. Please see direction below.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?