What will happen if my phone or device is paired to multiple devices i.e. BT ear piece, vehicle, BT Speaker, etc? You must select a default or preferred device in your devices settings. Once you have selected a preferred or default device, anytime you?re are in range of the device and it is powered on, you will automatically connect to that device. If you wish to change to a different device you must entire your device?s settings, disconnect from your current device and connect to the device you wish to utilize. Example: Your phone is connected to your DCR002 Adaptor and you are streaming music on the jobsite. You leave the jobsite and walk to your work truck which is BT Capable and is running/power on. If the truck is your preferred or default BT device, your phone will automatically disconnect from the DCR002 and connect to the vehicle. If you wish to go back to the jobsite and stream music to your DCR002, you must go into your phone?s settings, disconnect from your vehicle, and reconnect to the DCR002.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?