Yes, the 3/4" ground rod drivers includingDW5847, DW5785, DW5958 can be used to drive a 5/8" ground rod.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- I would like to contact DEWALT customer service
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?