There are 3 ways to order parts for your DEWALT product. Accessories are only available through our Teleservices department or through your closest Factory owned service center. Click on one of the three ways listed below for information. DEWALT Service Center Locator Online through DEWALT ServiceNet On the phone via Teleservices -1-888-678-7278, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. Eastern time. Please note- ServiceNet and Teleservice ordering is available for US based customers only. For Canadian customers, please follow the link above to find your closest Canadian Factory Service Center.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?