The Premium Demolition steel accessories are a bi-metal design which gives you up to 2x the bit life at the tip while still giving you the flexibility along the shaft of standard demo steel. For more information, you can check this video here.
Articles in this section
- What size core bits are recommended for use in the DEWALT Spline and SDS Max Hammerdrills?
- What is the difference between demolition steel and premium demolition steel?
- What material are the DEWALT self feed bits made of?
- What material are the DEWALT ship augers made of?
- What is the difference between the DEWALT Pilot Point Cobalt and the Industrial Cobalt Drill Bits?
- What is the length specs on the DW5848B SDS Max Spade bit?
- Are the SDS Plus rotary hammerdrill bits ANSI compliant?
- What is the max RPM rating for DEWALT auger bits and self feed bits?
- What is the diameter of the pilot for the DEWALT annular cutters?
- What drill bits are recommended for drilling into stainless steel?