What Smartphones and Tablets are supported by Smart Measure PRO? The following Smartphones and Tablets have gone through camera calibration procedure and provide the highest level of accuracy for capturing measurements from a photo: Tablets ? iPad Mini (2nd & 3rd generation) ? Preferred Tablet ? iPad (3rd generation) ? iPad Air (1st & 2nd generation) ? iPod Touch with camera (5th generation) ? Google Nexus 7 (2013) ? Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 ? Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Smartphones ? iPhone 4s ? iPhone 5, 5s, 5c ? iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus ? Google Nexus 5 ? Google Nexus 6 ? HTC One M8 ? HTC One Mini ? Motorola Moto G ? Motorola Moto X ? Samsung Note 3 ? Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 Mini ? Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Mini ? Samsung Galaxy S6 ? Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ? Sony Xperia Z1 You can capture measurements from a photo with other devices paired to your Smart Measure PRO, but accuracy cannot be assured. To pair the device with an unlisted Smartphone or Tablet, it must support Bluetooth 4.0 and be running at least the minimum OS version listed below. Operating System (OS) Requirements: Apple iOS devices must be running iOS 8.0 or later Google Android devices must be running Android 4.4 or later
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?