We cannot recommend using a Pergo specialty blade on any of the DEWALT table saws. Most of these blades are an extremely thin kerf, thinner than the riving knife or splitter on most table saws. This can cause binding against the riving knife while trying to make a rip.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT Money Back Guarantee?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- What are the weights for the DEWALT die grinders and straight grinders?
- Can the DW831 be changed over to accept the new style guard?
- What is the weight of the FLEXVOLT DCB606 battery?
- Can the D25980 pavement breaker be operated on 220 volt current?
- Can the D25980K be used on 5000 PSI concrete?
- What is the average run time for the DC530KA with and without a load?