To deliver a higher power cordless reciprocating saw that can be used in some applications where users would traditionally prefer a corded saw, the team used heavier duty materials to ensure that the saw is very durable and can perform under heavy applications. One benefit to this increase in weight compared to the 20v saws is that the weight can sometimes actually help the user power through tough material.
Articles in this section
- Which rip guides are compatible with which DEWALT circular saws?
- Which stand can I use for my table saw?
- Which stands are available for my DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What is the cutting capacity for baseboard, standing against the fence, for the DW715?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the function of the hex bolt on the rear of the rotating table (see attached picture) on the DW715 DEWALT 12" Miter Saw?
- What is the recommended cutting depth setting for the D24000?
- What are the gallons per hour (GPH) rating of the pump on the D24000 10" Wet Tile Saw?
- What is the diameter of the wheels that can be used on the D24000 Tile Saw?