There are several benefits of a brushless motor over a brushed motor in a reciprocating saw. The main benefit is an increase in run time because the motor is more efficient. Another benefit is that the motor allows the saw to maintain a constant speed under load so that the saw doesn’t bog down in heavy-duty applications.
Articles in this section
- Which rip guides are compatible with which DEWALT circular saws?
- Which stand can I use for my table saw?
- Which stands are available for my DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What is the item number on the parts list for the screw that holds the extension on the DW715 Miter Saw?
- What is the cutting capacity for baseboard, standing against the fence, for the DW715?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the function of the hex bolt on the rear of the rotating table (see attached picture) on the DW715 DEWALT 12" Miter Saw?
- What is the recommended cutting depth setting for the D24000?
- What are the gallons per hour (GPH) rating of the pump on the D24000 10" Wet Tile Saw?