Yes, the fan and cooling/venting design allows the Portable Power Station to be used in dusty environments. The fan will only come on when needed and the dust will not contaminate the electronics. Any dust that does accumulate internally can be easily blown out with compressed air through the vents.
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- Does the DW618B3 2 1/4 HP Three Base Router Kit include the DW6913 Edge Guide?