Yes, in power mode Portable Power Station can operate in the cold as long as the batteries are warm enough to output sufficient power. This is typically around freezing- though there are several variables including tool being operated, battery condition and temperature. For best performance at cold temperature, keep batteries in a warm place or on a charger until ready to use. Once Portable Power Station starts operating, the batteries will naturally heat themselves up.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?