Yes, you may use any combination of four DEWALT 20V MAX* or FLEXVOLT batteries in Portable Power Station. Just keep in mind whichever is the least charged or has the lowest capacity will be the weakest link. > 3 Ah batteries (such as DCB200 or larger) all at full charge are recommended for peak performance in high power applications.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?