Insert up to four batteries in Portable Power Station. With a 3 prong extension cord, plug one end into an outlet with power and plug the female end into the “Charger In” port of the Portable Power Station. The charger status indicator lights will illuminate and flash at the top in the same manner as stand-alone DEWALT battery chargers.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- Is there any information available on the DW660 Cut Out Tool Recall?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?
- How do I know what the charger is doing on the DEWALT DCB1800 Portable Power Station?