Yes, the DEWALT dust extractors DWV010 and DWV012 are compliant with EPA guidelines related to lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting rules when used correctly and with HEPA filters DWV9330.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a 1" drill bit with my D25302DH dust extractor?
- What is the length of the hose that comes with the D25301D?
- What tools will the D25302DH dust extraction system fit?
- What is the unrestricted flow rate of the DC515 Vacuum?
- Are the D25300D and D25300DH rated for use in asbestos applications?
- Are the DWV010 and DWV012 RRP Compliant?
- What is the CFM or Airflow rating on the DC500 cordless vacuum?
- What is the maximum static pressure for the DC500 cordless vacuum?
- What is the model number of the hepa filter for the DC500 cordless vacuum?