All electronic devices have different levels of sensitivity when running on a modified sine wave. Please check with the device?s manufacturer for compatibility. The Portable Power Station outputs a modified sine wave, equivalent to household 120V, 60 Hz AC and while it will power most tools and electronic devices it is not recommended for critical, medical, or lifesaving devices.
Articles in this section
- Is the DEWALT 18V to 20V MAX Adapter DCA1820 compatible with all 18V tools?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT DCB104 multiport charger?
- DEWALT Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- What is the output amp rating on the DCB090?
- Can DEWALT chargers be used on an inverter or generator?
- What is the charge time on the DEWALT DCB132 charger?
- Do both ports on the DCB132 charge simultaneously?
- What batteries can I charge on this DCB132 Dual Port Charger?
- Can the DCB118 charger be used with an inverter or generator?
- Why is there a fan in the DCB118 charger?