Tool Connect TM will give you an alert indicating your smart device battery has a low level of charge. The alert will prompt you to change security settings to ensure you do not have interruption in your DEWALT Bluetooth ® battery usage. If the Disable Out of Range feature remains active for any connected DE WALT Bluetooth ® battery when the smart device battery dies, you will lose Bluetooth® connectivity and the product will be disabled. For more information: http://toolconnect.dewalt.com/
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?