The DCN692M1 can drive up to 700 nails per charge using the DCB204, four amp hour battery.
Articles in this section
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT DWHT75021 Stapler?
- Does DEWALT offer nails for the DC628K 18v 15 gauge finish nailer and the D51275K 15 ga finish nailer?
- How many nails will the cordless nailers shoot per charge?
- Can the bump fire mode be disabled on the DCN690 and DCN692 nailers?
- How many nails can the DEWALT DCN692M1 drive on a single charge?
- For an air nailer/fastener, do you connect the air first or load the fasteners first?
- What gauge nails does the P-C FN200 use?
- How do you clear a nail jam in the D51823 Framing Nailer and D51845 Framing Nailer?
- What is the procedure for clearing a jammed nail from the D51822 Framing Nailer and D51844 Framing Nailer?
- Can oil be added to the oil free nailers and will this harm the nailer in any way?