We do not recommend attaching a vac to this unit as the vacs will fill up in no time due to the efficiency of the DW735 (95-98% of chips) versus other planers with dust extraction via a vac adapter and vacuum. The portor opening on the planer is there by design to pass a UL probe test, it is not designed to attach a shop vac to it for dust collection. We recommend the Black & Decker BV006 with the end removed,discontinued DW7353 dust collection system.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?