We do not recommend attaching a vac to this unit as the vacs will fill up in no time due to the efficiency of the DW735 (95-98% of chips) versus other planers with dust extraction via a vac adapter and vacuum. The portor opening on the planer is there by design to pass a UL probe test, it is not designed to attach a shop vac to it for dust collection. We recommend the Black & Decker BV006 with the end removed, discontinued DW7353 dust collection system.
Articles in this section
- How to rewind/reload the DWO1DT955
- Does DEWALT offer a set of guide bushings for the line of DEWALT routers?
- Is there an edge guide available for the DEWALT routers?
- Can the DW735 be hooked up to a vac w/ a 2 1/2" hose to aid in dust collection?
- What is the Dado Throat plate for the DWE7491RS and DWE7490X?
- How do I remove blades from the DWHT11004?
- Does DEWALT make auger bits for planting bulbs?