Perform the following:
- Reverse or replace the knives.
- Clean feed and table rollers
- Clean and wax the bed using warm soapy water, dry and apply a good paste type floor wax (like Johnson's Floor Wax)
- Adjust table and feed rollers as described in your owners manual.
- Check all adjustments as per the instruction manual.
We want to check the knives first, because even if the cutterhead is too high and the knives don't engage the board the rollers are still rolling and the board will feed in. When the cutterhead is lowered and the knives engage the board that is when the board sometimes doesn't feed. This is because the knives maybe dull.
What should be done is change or reverse all the knives. Even if the knives are new or have only had a couple board feed ran through them, still flip all the knives anyways and see if that improves the process. The rollers may have something to do with it, but the dull knives have a bigger affect on this.
Click here for information about how to obtain a replacement instruction manual.