Although there is no evidence to corroborate these numbers, according to different cases shared by customers, it has been noted that the approximate value is 500-600 CFM.
Articles in this section
- What types of materials will the DC550 and DW660 Cut Out Tools cut?
- Can a circle cutter be used with the DW660?
- What are the CFM requirements for vacuum systems attached to the DW733 and DW734?
- Why did my DW735 planer stall and stop working?
- The cutter head on my DW735 turns but the feed rollers will not turn. What could be causing this problem?
- Can the DW7440RS be used to mount any other portable tool such as the DW735 planer?
- What is the minimum thickness the DW733, DW734 and DW735 will plane material down to?
- What is the purpose of the DW7511 Diamond Wheel Dresser?
- The boards no longer feed through the planer (or feed erratically). What can I do?
- How do I change the roller bushings on the DW735 Planer?
Please sign in to leave a comment.