Follow the instructions listed belowto installthe DW6966 to your router. Turn off and unplug the router. Plunge down and lock your router in the plunge position. Remove hex cap and knurled ring nut and replace it with your fine adjustment rod. To use your fine height adjuster simply turn knob on the adjuster clockwise to lower the bit and counterclockwise to raise the bit. Once you have reached your woodworking height you must lock the router into position with the lock lever.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?