Please review the attached Power Point slide showing the procedure to field check the DW077 Laser. If the image does not open as a full screen shot, right click on the slide and choose the full screen option.
Articles in this section
- What is the screw size for the DW089LG window?
- Does the DW087 have a lock down mechanism to protect the mechanism during transport?
- What are the ratings of the laser beams on the DEWALT rotary lasers?
- What are the wave lengths for our various laser products?
- Does DEWALT offer a certificate of accuracy for our rotary, dot, optical auto and line lasers?
- Can the DW077 Self Leveling Rotary Laser be used by setting the unit on the floor?
- Does the DW077 Self Leveling Rotary laser offer mounts for both horizontal and vertical mounting?
- What is the beam power rating of the DW077 Self Leveling Rotary Laser?
- When operating multiple DW077 lasers with the DW0774 remote control, all the units respond to the remote. Can the remote be set to control only one laser?
- Is the DW077 Self Leveling Rotary Laser electronically leveled?