The problem youare experiencing is most likely a result of building sway. Our suggestionis toput the unit in manual mode once the unit is level. This way the unit will not be fighting the servo, continuously trying to level the unit while unit is swaying. By putting the unit in manual modeyou can mark points on the wall and occasionally monitorthe pointsdepending on how much the building is swaying.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?