The DEWALT 14" Chop Saws and Multicutter saware designed for cutting metal only. Using the DeWALT chop saws to cut other materials is not recommended due to safety concerns and may void your warranty if the saw is used to cut any material other than metal. See the links listed below for the complete line of DEWALT Chop Saws and Multicutter saw. DW872 Product Link DEWALT Chop Saws
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?