The DW831 Types 1 and 2 can be changed over to accept the newer style guards.You would need the following parts: Part Desciption Part Number Spindle 604488-03 Guard 397661-02 Outer Flange 611672-00 Backing Flange 397616-00 Make sureyou discardthe old flanges when changing over so the grinding wheel is positioned in the guard correctly. For information on how to order these parts please click here .
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?