There is no lubrication necessary as it is a sealed unit, we recommend blowing out the unit with compressed air to insure the best performance of the bench grinder. We are in the process of having this statement removed from the instruction manuals. If you would like to get this unit serviced, we recommend taking it to a DEWALT Factory owned or authorized repair center. For the location of the center nearest to you please use the Service Center Locator .
Articles in this section
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the decibel rating of the D28065 Grinder?
- Is the D28065 Heavy Duty 5"/6" grinder rated AC/DC?
- What backing flange should be used with the 6" D28144 and D28144N grinders?
- What DEWALT grinders will the DWE4606 Cut Off Guard fit?
- What is the arbor size of the DW756 and DW758 Bench Grinder? What is the wheel thickness that will work on both?
- Do the DW756 or DW758 bench grinders have brushes?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- Are mounting bolts for the DW756 or DW758 Bench Grinder Set Up supposed to be included?
- What is the maximum diameter wheel that the DW880 and DW882 can use?