There is no lubrication necessary as it is a sealed unit, we recommend blowing out the unit with compressed air to insure the best performance of the bench grinder. We are in the process of having this statement removed from the instruction manuals. If you would like to get this unit serviced, we recommend taking it to a DEWALT Factory owned or authorized repair center. For the location of the center nearest to you please use the Service Center Locator.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- Why did I get a hex wrench with my new DEWALT Angle Grinder?
- Where is the date code and serial number on the DEWALT Grinders?
- Is there a type 1 guard available for the DW802 4 1/2" Angle Grinder?
Please sign in to leave a comment.