If the top rail on the left side of the cart is too low it will force the right side of the cart to lift up. To correct this, raise the upper rail on the left side (not the stainless steel rod) by loosening the 4 allen head screws on the side, then raise it using the adjusting screws on each end. Refer to figure 17 on page 9 in the Owners Manual.
Articles in this section
- Do you have the (M)SDS for the DEWALT pneumatic lube DWFP4OZOIL?
- Can I use the DW7187 Miter Saw Laser purchased in the US on a 220v version of a DEWALT DW715, DW716 or DW718 Miter Saw?
- Why are the rollers on the right side of my cart not touching the rails? D24000
- Where can I obtain information regarding the DEWALT DW8500 diamond edge chop saw blade?
- What is the composition of the D284931 guard?
- Does DEWALT offer a set of guide bushings for the line of DEWALT routers?
- Is there an edge guide available for the DEWALT routers?
- Is the yellow magnet sleeve from the DWA2PH2SL Max Fit available on its own?
- Can the DWARA100 or DWARA50 be used in a drill instead of impact driver?
- What is the wire guage and face width of DW49252 wire wheel?