The table on the DW715 and DW716 are the same. On the DW716 this bolt will still set the 0 degree bevel angle. On the DW715 the 0 degree bevel is set with bolts on the rear of the table, therefore, this hole would be open. We do not want dust to contaminate and fill that cavity, therefore, we plug the hole with the bolt.
Articles in this section
- Which rip guides are compatible with which DEWALT circular saws?
- Which stand can I use for my table saw?
- Which stands are available for my DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What is the item number on the parts list for the screw that holds the extension on the DW715 Miter Saw?
- What is the cutting capacity for baseboard, standing against the fence, for the DW715?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the function of the hex bolt on the rear of the rotating table (see attached picture) on the DW715 DEWALT 12" Miter Saw?
- What is the recommended cutting depth setting for the D24000?
- What are the gallons per hour (GPH) rating of the pump on the D24000 10" Wet Tile Saw?