We have a standardized duct that will fit a 1.5" hose on the outside of the duct. The inside of the duct is 1.375" so a 1.25" hose will fit on the inside of the duct.
Articles in this section
- Which rip guides are compatible with which DEWALT circular saws?
- Which stand can I use for my table saw?
- Which stands are available for my DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What is the cutting capacity for baseboard, standing against the fence, for the DW715?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the function of the hex bolt on the rear of the rotating table (see attached picture) on the DW715 DEWALT 12" Miter Saw?
- What is the recommended cutting depth setting for the D24000?
- What are the gallons per hour (GPH) rating of the pump on the D24000 10" Wet Tile Saw?
- What is the diameter of the wheels that can be used on the D24000 Tile Saw?