We have a standardized duct that will fit a 1.5" hose on the outside of the duct. The inside of the duct is 1.375" so a 1.25" hose will fit on the inside of the duct.
Articles in this section
- FAQ - DW780 What is the arbor size?
- Which rip guides are compatible with which DEWALT circular saws?
- Which stand can I use for my table saw?
- Which stands are available for my DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What is the cutting capacity for baseboard, standing against the fence, for the DW715?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?
- Where is the date code and serial number on the D24000 Wet Tile saw?
- Is a rolling stand available for the DWE7480 or DW745 table saws?
- Does DW7440 stand fit the DWE7480 or DW745 table saws?