We have a standardized duct that will fit a 1.5" hose on the outside of the duct. The inside of the duct is 1.375" so a 1.25" hose will fit on the inside of the duct.
Articles in this section
- What is the part number for the 15 degree nozzle for the DWPW2400?
- DWST08400 inner tray
- N383283- Size of the thread on the handle
- Can I resharpen the DW734 blades?
- DCST922 Replacement spool
- DCG440X2 What is the part number for the wrench?
- Where can I buy spare parts for my tool?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
- What screws are required to attach the dust port on the DW734 Planer?
- What is the part number for the DWE7480 or DW745 riving knife set screws?