This Teflon grease is used in many of our nailers. Please check the attached list or your parts breakdown you can search here to assure yours is on it.
Articles in this section
- Is there a recall for the MITER SAW model DHS790, DHS790AB, DHS790AT2, DWS780 or DWS779?
- DCN701 - ULC approvals or CSA certification
- Coated Abrasive MSDS
- Do you have an (M)SDS for Stanley Black & Decker Lithium Batteries over 100 Watt Hours?
- Is there an MSDS available for the Masonry Grinding Wheels?
- Do you have an SDS (MSDS) for DEWALT® oil part number N040237?
- Is there an MSDS available for the Dry Cut Diamond Wheels?
- Is there an MSDS available for the Zirconia Flap Discs?
- MSDS - Level Vial Fluid
- Where can I get MSDS, SDS, & TSD on DEWALT crayons?