DEWALT offersa few differentversions: First is the DE9116 Input 230V 50/60 Hz 1.0A, Output 2.8A 7.2-18V, Plug style is 2 round prongs (aka, stem top), charges NiMH and NiCd (note, no Li-Ion). The service part number is 572576-01. Second is the DE9135 Input 230V 50/60Hz 0.75A, Output 3.0A 7.2-18V, Plug style is 2 round prongs (aka, stem top), charges NiMH, NiCd and Li-Ion. The service part number is N015878. Third is the DCB105-QW, this is a 220 volt charger and will charge the 20 Volt MAX line.Plug style is "slide pack". Service part N078356 To order in North America please contact: International Tool Company (800) 338-3384. You can use the "D____" model number for ordering.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?