Crafted from tungsten carbide for extreme durability, DEWALT Precision Framing Saw Blades feature a thin kerf and exclusive plate technology for fast, smooth cuts. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up. Ribbed heat vents allow blades to run at cooler temperatures, decreasing both flexing and binding.
- Reduced push force required by the user
- Cuts straighter with reduced binding.
- Teeth stay sharper longer with reduced breakage
- Ripping and cross-cutting natural timbers
- Cutting composite wood based sheet materials e.g. plywood, mdf and chipboard etc.