The compatibility of the battery depends on the voltage. Both the battery and tool must operate on the same voltage.
Articles in this section
- Dewalt Batteries CCA or Cranking Amp Hour
- UN83.3 Certification for DeWalt batteries
- Are DEWALT batteries interchangeable?
- What do the LED patterns on my charger mean?
- What are the specifications for the FLEXVOLT batteries?
- Where can I find information on compatible batteries and chargers?
- Is the DEWALT 18V to 20V MAX Adapter DCA1820 compatible with all 18V tools?
- Where can I recycle my old rechargeable battery?
- How can I assure optimal function of my DEWALT® batteries and chargers?
- Should a pure sine inverter be used with our chargers vs using a modified sine wave inverter?