Pouch cells and cylindrical cells have different characteristics and perform differently. Because the compact POWERSTACK battery delivers up to 50% more power than other compact batteries, it completes tough applications more quickly, using less energy overall. Because less energy is used, the battery can deliver more runtime vs. other compact batteries For example, on large diameter drilling (tested on a 45mm self-feed bit) with DCD800/5 it will drill up to 95% more holes than our 2Ah cylindrical cell battery.
Articles in this section
- Les batteries POWERSTACK se rechargent-elles plus rapidement que les batteries standard ?
- How do I register my battery for extended warranty?
- What is the battery warranty?
- Why haven’t we launched a higher capacity battery?
- I’ve read that pouch cells are prone to swelling, will this affect our batteries?
- How does the runtime of a 1.7Ah compact POWERSTACK battery compare to that of a 2Ah cylindrical cell battery?
- Do POWERSTACK batteries charger faster than standard batteries?
- Can we use existing chargers with the new battery?